Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sometimes the truth is hidden

Several years ago, I had something wrong with me (don't even remember what it was) and prayed for healing. It didn't happen and I was really seeking the Lord about it because His Word says that He heals us when we pray. I asked Him what was going on? I had prayed and I believed His Word and I didn't understand why it hadn't manifested. He spoke to me: "Think about a Christmas tree, He said. It's so fresh, so green and so DEAD! It shocked me. He continued, "The evil energy source has been severed and although it is not apparent immediately, just wait until the sap has gone out to the branches as it will dry up and you will see that it is dead." He continued: "Many people pray for healing and when they do not see immediate results, reconnect the sickness to the evil energy source and it looks as though they were not healed."

No comments:

Post a Comment