Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Saturday, February 1, 2014

God is our Healer

After two Dr appointments that my heartbeats were not recovering as they should, asked Pastor Hilley to anoint me with oil and pray for me. Today I saw the Dr and it was fine. God has so many ways for us to be healed because He wants us healed. After doing a search about some of the ways God heals us, I came up with 19. A few are: speak the Word only; the laying on of hands; the prayer of faith; anointing with oil, submitting yourself to God and resisting the devil; the prayer of agreement... God is our Healer if we will let Him be. He rarely heals us the same way twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment