Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chip on your favorite glassware?

I have a favorite bowl that Sally gave me for my birthday.  It is unusually shaped and just asks to be chipped.  I accomplished that!  It was a little chip, but could cut you like a paper cut.  I bought very fine sandpaper and gently rubbed it until the sharp edge was gone.  Couldn't tell the difference and I can still enjoy my beautiful bowl.  Now I'm going to try to sand off the sharp edges of my teaspoons that surprisingly got put in the garbage disposal.  What a frightful sound and produced a ragged edge.  Hope it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment