Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Monday, November 25, 2013

What is wisdom?

These Bible verses are precious to us as Christians.

Proverbs 8:11-21  "For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.  I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.  The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy,and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.  Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom:  I am understanding; I have strength.  By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.  By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.  I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.  Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.  My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.  I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:  That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."

No comments:

Post a Comment