Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Thursday, October 25, 2012

How do I get nutrition information?

The best source I've found is the book, "NUTRITION ALMANAC" by John D. Kirschmann and Nutrition Search, Inc., McGraw Hill, ISBN 978-0-07-143658-8 and is available through Amazon and probably others.  (I paid $19.95.)  The book lists all nutrition charts for calories, vitamins, protein, etc. and also a short discussion of each one as well as common maladies.  A second book I recommend is "EAT THIS AND LIVE". by Dr.  Don Colbert, MD by Siloam, ISBN 978-1-59979-519-5 ( I paid $15.99).  These two books give life-long health information and are invaluable.  Maybe the library has them to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment