Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Friday, April 4, 2014

Keeping track is ABSOLUTELY essential

Bookkeeping! UGH!!!  However, you must know where your money is and where it is going.  Being casual about your finances is the road to ruin.  The scripture that changed my life about finances was
Proverbs 27:23-27:
Be diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds.  For riches are not forever; and doth the crown endure to every generation?  The hay appeareth, and the tender grass showeth itself, and herbs of the mountains are gathered.  The lambs are for thy clothing, and the goats are the price of the field.  And thou shall have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens."

I realized that I didn't live on a farm, so I would have to substitute other words to my situation.  We have covered a lot of ground since, but I really do wish that I had know this information at a much earlier age.  Too soon old - too late smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment