Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Did you keep track of Christmas spending?

Are you surprised at what you spent?  It's ok, but it's important to have an idea of what you will want to spend next year and plan for it.  Some begin buying Christmas presents early.  The only problem I have is I can't remember why I bought it (or where I put it).  I transfer the accumulated money back into my checking account the first of December so I know what I have.  Peace of mind - in a not so peaceful financial drain - brings the opportunity to truly enjoy the season.  Even though it is filled with "hustle-bustle", you won't have to worry about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment