Proverbs 24:3-4

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I can't find my car!

We've all done it!  We're so busy thinking about what we will buy that we don't remember where we parked the car. My sister and I looked for one hour in a mall parking lot because that store was on a hill and had two levels and we entered on one and exited on the other.  We had to find the parking attendant who sorted out our problem.

 My solution now:  When I get out of the car, I look at the building I'm going into and take note that the car is lined up with the H in Harry's , or the third tree, or the red trash barrel.  Upon coming out, I just locate the H, or whatever, and look straight out.  I've saved myself a lot of time.
Last resort:  Use the panic button on your remote.  I hadn't used it before as I couldn't turn it off.  SIMPLE:  Just press the panic button again.

No comments:

Post a Comment